My life sucks...

....if you think other wise my life doesn't suck, try living my life!! The problem I face besides being a gay Mormon is the lack of friends I have to hang out with or even socialize with.
I how do tear down a wall that has been built because isolation and ridicule? Plus not have any support for coming out gay. I haven’t told my family because it will be too much for my family. I see so many people happy and it hurts and sucks to see that I can’t be that way.
My biggest fear is that no one seems to help (or they just don’t know how to). I often hear that from people. A friend often tell me that members of my ward want to help, but just don’t know how to.
Here is the simple answer, simply be a friend to me, these 'people who are concerned' don’t even say hi to me at all I mean if they wanted to help, I'm surprised they don’t tell me.
I feel that they are scared or afraid to tell me. What can they be afraid of? The worst thing I could do to them is say, 'women version’: I'm gay or 'men version': I'm gay and I think you are attractive. Which for gay Mormon can be a mental blow to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon

An Impossible Dream