The Past Haunts Me Pt. 1

     So this post has to do what happened yesterday. I had my local missionaries over for dinner yesterday (saturday).  It was to see the Elders and I was happy to see the new elder who was trandferred to our ward.
      The dinner was good and at the end of our dinner the missionaries shared a spritiual message. The new elder had ask me which was my favorite scripture, I tried to remember where it was so we all look for the scritupre. We found and I broke it down to explain the importance of such a simple message, the elder were enlightened.
     I felt so good to have what it felt like to missionary again. We even talked about our missions, the elders talking about what was happening in there mission and I was talking about my mission a little.
     After the missionaries left, I was home alone again, and so I cleaned up a little and turned of most of the light in the house and opened the family room blinds and turned on the radio and sat down on the couch listen to christmas music and reflecting on my mission and what I had done.
     To most people who serve a mission, well they tend to.....well face problem or even cause problems like I did.
     LDS missionaries live a different lifestyle for 2 yrs. And for those 2 yrs it can be hard at times. For me it was hard everyday. Each missionaries mission is different and so each person is going to have different things.
      For me this was my mission, I had 15 different companions (that a new companion every 1.6 months) and I served in 8 of the 10 zones in my mission. But the problem lied in my companions I had one my mission. I will continue once my phone is not dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon

An Impossible Dream