An Impossible Dream

      As the title says this is about an impossible dream, and i don't mean 'a dream' as in a goal but as in a dream, the ones you get while you are asleep. It almost like the one i had posted earlier. This what i had dreamed.
     It was weird, i was with my family and we were on a dock full of ship i was with some hot guy whom, i loved and he truly loved me in return, he was about the same height as i, but built, not like a body builder, but he had muscle and he was very caring and sweet and was did not care what my parents had thought of me being gay and he would still beside me, even if he wasn't. I was worried that my parents would find out. We go on a yacht and something happens, i don't know what but i know, that we were hold hands, and again something happens in which i get upset and leave and hop on another boat and i start crying, when my lover come and ask whats wrong, i told him that my mom know, and he replies that she already knew, and that he told her that i was gay, and i was in total shock that he had told her, and we hugged for a while and i went to lay down and we cuddled, i knew that this could never be in real life, but my heart yearns for such comfort.   
     So when i woke up, i just wanted to die!!!! It seems that every other day i have some sort of dream where i get what my heart wants so badly.

Comments

  1. In the end, things will look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. This sounds very much like many waking 'dreams' I have. Sadly, when I tell myself that I can't be loved, that I don't notice when the people around me are showing their love.

    Hang in their brother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon