Death...

     The biggest problem I have is the lonelness I have if truly often thought and came close to really killing myself, because I some how know when were to kill myself people would actual see me. Also thought how would my old ward react if I were to die. And so I wrote a story called, "would one weep for me". Its about a an lds young man who kills himself in front of his hometeachers, and the after math of his death.
     Death is so sweet to me. It really is because it release me from my earth problems I have to face everyday, I know that may sound selfess but its true if you would have been in my shoes you would think differently.
      Often what happens to get me this way is, im often in a happy mood for a while and so it feels real good and then something happens pretty quickly and then I just feel extermely lonely and I just wish people would come and save me, but they dont and then I just think about death and wanting to kill myself.
      This is one of the reason I decided that I created this blog to help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon

An Impossible Dream