A Lone Gay Mormon

Its seems that after some research, and no matter how it looks like it doesn't seem to any local (within the Central Valley) a place were there are other gay Mormons. Until i find some other people that around here it seems that i am the only here. Also i was thinking of creating a group for local gay Mormons here in the Central Valley because it seem the closest places are either San Fransisco or Los Angles. Both would be a days trip. The only problem i see is trying to get the word out for people to that there is a group here in the Valley. Any tips would be help. Thanks to anybody who reads this.

Comments

  1. I just want to let you know I enjoy your blogs and chatting with you. Life as a gay mormon is hard and at times also lonely. This past week was a burden on me, Sunday I decided to not go to church and think things through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

An Impossible Dream