About me

     Well i guess i will start just typing....i guess i will start by saying that i am gay, but also Mormon. If you seem confused try to be who writing this. I have been quite about this in my life and so i just came out to myself and only to a few of my church friends.
     I only came out just a couple of months ago. When I was at a the local $3 dollar movie theather. I was sitting by myself, when the friends invited came in to sit down. One person asked me to sit with them, but I just dont do that sort of thing (i dont like sitting around people in whom I dont know). So I watched the movie which was ok. But while watching it I realized that I was gay. I had mentally came to terms of be being gay. After the movie I text my friend to never invite me these hang out, because I was totally depressed.
     He responded in a way of wanting to help. So I told what I was truly feeling. And why I have been struggling. I told him that I was gay. He did not care if I was gay or not. He was concered for my well being. Soon I told just a few people and my bishop. All whom except for one excepted me for who I am. For that one person, well I was sad to see a good friendship die because of fear and misleading.
     Now since I am Mormon, you are thinking did I serve a mission? Yes I did for the full two years. I did it the lovley state of washington. From '06 to '08. And yes I was gay then, but remember I did not tell a soul about until a couple of months ago. My mission was a struggle mentally because of be being gay. I never told anyone on my mission, for the result would have been to be sent home and help me understand what was happening.
     I also want to let you know that these blogs are my thoughts feeling and problems that I face. So they are going to be straight forward and if offend anybody, well that is not my problem, it yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon

An Impossible Dream