I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way of expressing how much hate i have for living here in Fresno or even in California. I am way depressed, even thought of killing myself....being a gay Mormon in Fresno is so freaking hard and is beyond and challenge that i will face. i just joined a new site for gay Mormons and i some how thought that it would be easier to find people from California, but no......it fact its mostly people from Utah or Arizona . But only two people from California and go figure they both live in the Los Angles Area. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL I WANT IS TO FIND ANOTHER GAY MORMON HERE IN FRESNO OR CLOVIS AREA I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO DRIVE A LITTLE WAYS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY GAY MORMON IN FREAKING FRESNO/CLOVIS AREA.

Comments

  1. I hear you man. I heard this morning on the radio that one of the lies/weapons that the devil uses is to tell us that we are 'alone'. I'm sure there are other people nearby that you can relate to.

    I hope things start looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being a gay Mormon can be tough. Really tough. Don't be afraid to look for gay friends/support outside of Mormonism. Some of my best friends are not members of the church, and they have been incredibly helpful and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the problem is my gay friends, well are very supportive when it come to being a mormon. So its hard to find someone else who lives around here that is mormon and gay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There have got to be lots down there. Have you tried these?

    - Affirmation
    - North Star
    - Gay Christian Network (not Mormon, but they promote support and fellowship for gay Christians who either feel called to celibacy or seek a committed "monogamous"--there really needs to be a non-sexed term for that word!--relationship)

    There's also Evergreen if you are desperate for someone to relate to and don't mind their approach to the issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to north star, but that setup to where if you have a problem or question and get response from various other gay people. I dont really care for Evergreen, and also the nearest place is San Fransisco area or the Los Angles area. i have not heard of the other two site i will look into them, thank you for you input.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Impossible Dream

A Lone Gay Mormon