The Truth Must Come Out..........

I am going to be totally honest with you. My name is not James, But Eric. I live in a mid-size city called Fresno. Its located just south of Sacramento and North of Bakersfield. I am sorry if i had mislead anybody in keeping my true name and city where i live. I created this blog to vent my life's problem when nobody gave crap about me and when i need help well i got the same answer every time. My name is Eric, and i am a gay Mormon, who is struggle with feeling that nobody in my YSA(Young Single Adult) ward of my religious beliefs. I am along and nobody seems that is not an issue, well i wish they would understand that it the whole part of my problems that i face every single day of my life. I don't know why it had happened but i am truly glad that it happened. For i know that i would not be the same person if i had have this challenge.
When i created this blog i deeply hope that my ward would read it, i was hoping that they would stubble upon and see the connection between this person and me and hopefully that they would make the connection of what i was going through and be there for me. Well some wishes will never come true. As it is i have only two followers and i am grateful for there support even if they never responded to anything that i had posted.
I wish my ward would understand the problems i face each day as i go outside. Each time i see a guy, oh how i wish we could be friends, and more. The one thing i lack as a child and deeply desire is the safe contact from another male friends who understands who understand and is willing to help. But I know that this will never be because the members of my ward are too single mined and afraid or scared of what may come. My deepest desire is too lay my head down on a guy lap and listen to soothing music as we talk about just general stuff. I would most likely fall asleep but i knowing that there was a person looking out for me is the most sweet thing my heart yearns for.
All post are real i might have changed the names of the people, since i was to respect (some of) them. I don't whats going to happen in the future with the way that things are. And be honest i hear for a couple of people that my ward really want to help me but they just don't know how....well here's how: TALK TO ME, BECOME A FRIEND TO ME. That simple, and that all i ask. Well that's not true, I want more than a friendship, i want to normal.

Comments

  1. I know it's hard being gay and mormon, luckly I have a few close friends and a bishop in my singles ward who know about me and love and support me regardless. I wish members would stop being so closed minded and Love as Jesus would. Hang in there bro. Also what has helped me with the depressed side of life is going outside for a walk, or go hiking. I hope things get better friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

An Impossible Dream

A Lone Gay Mormon