My Dream

     Well when I say my dream I don't mean a goal or something you wish to have or achive, but I mean a dream the one ypu have in your sleep.
      I had this most powerful dream. Dreams for me are too real for me that I can't tell the difference, so my emotions become deep and real. When I wake up I truly have those feelings and it affects me for a while.
      So this dream I had...well was so powerful that when I woke up and went back to sleep I continued the dream. In the I had dreamed that I was a place dont really know where, but there was a huge pool or lake, the water was clear and blue. There were three people including myself.
      I knew that I had the ability to breath under water, because I had gills behind my ears. I was getting tired of one guy and so I jumped in the water and just simply relaxed. But then I noticed that there was another person in the water, and he was handsome. He was about my my height, but he was fit, not musclar, just fit. He had green eyes and orange-red hair. And I was in love with him.
      I was suprised to see another person who had the same gift that I did, and we huged and cuddled for a bit and just talked. And then, I woke up. Which was upsetting because I was brought back to hateful reality.
      I quickly turned over and went back to sleep. And it was a miracle I continued my hot dream. I saw my sweetheart under the water playing a video game and I so I joined him and we cuddled, and for a while we were in bliss, but then he gasped for air and swam back to the surface.
      I followed to see what was wrong and and as he turned I saw that is gills were stiched together. He stared to cry, I said what happened, he repiled that a women wanted them. And so she had my sewen shut. I offerred to remove the stiching but he did not say anything. I was so upset we both started to cry. And then I woke up. Also is face was like somebody I know back east. This person has a cute face and we have been close friends.
      So when I woke up I was in total depression and sadness. Right now those feeling linger, not as strong as when I woke up, but still there to make me want to be real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lone Gay Mormon

An Impossible Dream