About me

     Well i guess i will start just typing....i guess i will start by saying that i am gay, but also Mormon. If you seem confused try to be who writing this. I have been quite about this in my life and so i just came out to myself and only to a few of my church friends.
     I only came out just a couple of months ago. When I was at a the local $3 dollar movie theather. I was sitting by myself, when the friends invited came in to sit down. One person asked me to sit with them, but I just dont do that sort of thing (i dont like sitting around people in whom I dont know). So I watched the movie which was ok. But while watching it I realized that I was gay. I had mentally came to terms of be being gay. After the movie I text my friend to never invite me these hang out, because I was totally depressed.
     He responded in a way of wanting to help. So I told what I was truly feeling. And why I have been struggling. I told him that I was gay. He did not care if I was gay or not. He was concered for my well being. Soon I told just a few people and my bishop. All whom except for one excepted me for who I am. For that one person, well I was sad to see a good friendship die because of fear and misleading.
     Now since I am Mormon, you are thinking did I serve a mission? Yes I did for the full two years. I did it the lovley state of washington. From '06 to '08. And yes I was gay then, but remember I did not tell a soul about until a couple of months ago. My mission was a struggle mentally because of be being gay. I never told anyone on my mission, for the result would have been to be sent home and help me understand what was happening.
     I also want to let you know that these blogs are my thoughts feeling and problems that I face. So they are going to be straight forward and if offend anybody, well that is not my problem, it yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Impossible Dream

The Truth Must Come Out..........

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!